EveryMatrix is looking for a Software Architect in Yerevan, Armenia within PartnerMatrix business unit.
EveryMatrix is a leading B2B SaaS provider delivering iGaming software, content, and services. We provide casino, sports betting, platform and payments, and affiliate management to 200 customers worldwide. The company is profitable, has over EUR 100m in annual revenues, and 700 employees in offices across ten countries in Europe, Asia and the US. EveryMatrix was founded in 2008 and remains a founder-owned private company.
PartnerMatrix is the advanced affiliate and agent management software provider aimed to bring more traffic, more sales, and total control over your affiliate campaigns using one highly customizable affiliate software platform designed for casino and sportsbook operators. PartnerMatrix system allows real-time statistics for operators and affiliates, provides media and security tools, with ability to add any payment method for any region.
- Acting as a liaison between the development and the product teams;
- Ensuring software meets all requirements of quality, security, scalability, modifiability, extensibility etc.;
- Hands-on coding with teams, providing technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers;
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members;
- Producing high quality documentation for both internal and external audiences;
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise;
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution;
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure.
- 5+ year of professional experience as a server-side Software Engineer (experience in PHP will be plus);
- Experience with containerization and orchestration frameworks (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.);
- Understanding of service-oriented architectures, microservices;
- Understanding of streaming platforms such as Kafka and their use in event-driven architectures;
- Experience with relational databases and NoSQL databases, and a thorough understanding of the pros & cons of each;
- Experience working with very high transaction volume platforms, and of solving the scalability and resilience challenges inherent;
- Experience working with products where stability is an absolute must and downtime tolerance non-existent;
- Interested in continuous learning and modern software development techniques, technologies and methods;
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Nice to have:
- Practical MS-SQL, MySQL and/or PostgreSQL experience;
- Experience with open telemetry paradigm and supporting tools such as Jaeger, Fluentd, Zipkin, Prometheus, Grafana, OpenTrace etc;
- Worked with different APM tools;
- Familiar with service-mesh and frameworks such as Istio, Linkerd and Consul;
- Understanding of modern authentication flows, such as OIDC and OAuth;
- Utilized some sort of an identify provider such as KeyCloak
Work Life Balance:
- 24 days off per year rising to 34 by year 5 inside the company.
- To support women candidates, we offer 21 weeks of maternity leave and 100% work from home until the child’s first birthday for mothers;
- Men receive 4 weeks of paternity leave and can work from home until the child is 13 weeks old;
- 10 sick leave days per year with no doctor’s certificate requirement (excluding legal medical leave).
Benefits and Office Perks:
- Daily catered lunch or monthly lunch allowance;
- Private Medical insurance;
- Gym Membership;
- Access to online learning platforms Udemy, alongside budget for external training;
- Office perks;
- Frequent office events and team building activities in different locations.
- Employment type
- Business Unit
Loading application form
Already working at EveryMatrix?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.