Information Security Specialist
EveryMatrix is a leading B2B provider delivering a modular and API-driven product suite, including a market-leading one-stop-shop casino content aggregator and integration platform, a cross-product bonusing engine, a fully managed sportsbook and sport data services, a stand-alone payment processing platform, and a multi-brand affiliate/agent management system.
We are seeking an experienced Information Security Specialist to join our security team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in maintaining compliance with ISO 27001 and PCI DSS, as well as developing and implementing security policies and procedures, conducting risk assessments and security awareness training, and disaster recovery planning.
- Maintaining the organization's compliance with ISO 27001 and PCI DSS.
- Prepare for and participate in external security audits.
- Develop and implement information security policies and procedures.
- Conduct risk assessments and threat analysis to identify potential security risks.
- Participate in the development of disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Conduct security awareness training and provide ongoing education to employees on information security practices and policies.
- Participate in potential customers’ RFIs/RFPs.
- Process employees’ reports on security and participate in security incident investigations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field.
- 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Working experience with security frameworks and standards such as ISO 27001, ISO 22301, PCI DSS, NIST CSF, etc.
- Experience implementing security policies and procedures in a technically diverse environment.
- Familiarity with security risk assessment methodologies and tools.
- Strong understanding of information security technologies, concepts, and techniques.
- Skilled at conveying ideas and connecting with others to effectively interact with stakeholders across the organization.
- Advanced level of written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
- Certifications like CISA, PCI Internal Security Assessor (ISA), ISO 27001 certifications (Lead Implementer, Lead Auditor, Internal Auditor), or related.
- Experience working in a software development company.
- Experience working in international environments.
22 days off per year, rising to 32 by year 5 inside the company
10 sick leave days per year (without a doctor’s note)
40% work from home, over any 3-month period
If returning to work soon after having child, 1 year 100% WFH for mothers
WFH after child is born – for fathers: 13 weeks of 100% WFH (from the day of the birth of the child)
Benefits and Office perks:
Daily catered lunch or lunch allowance in value of 85 EUR net per month
Medical subscription– Regina Maria
Our own in-house gym, health & well-being programs
Access to online learning platforms Udemy for Business and O’Reilly and budget for external training
Massage at work
Frequent free-bar parties, annual whole-company parties (have previously rented our own planes to get everyone together!)
Fun corner: ping pong table, PS4, lots of board games.
- Technical Operations
- IT Security
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
- Business Unit
Information Security Specialist
Loading application form
Already working at EveryMatrix?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.