EveryMatrix is a leading B2B SaaS provider delivering iGaming software, content and services. We provide casino, sports betting, platform and payments, and affiliate management to 200 customers worldwide. The company is profitable, has over EUR 100m in annual revenues, and 700 employees in offices across ten countries in Europe, Asia and the US. EveryMatrix was founded in 2008 and remains a founder-owned private company.
You will be part of the EMFE department. Working on the group level, Everymatrix Front-End (short EMFE) is the department that manages everything related to the front-end: from some banners or the need for a logo to a fully functional, cutting-edge online casino. We are composed of 5 teams: Bespoke Team, Business Team, QA Team, Native Apps team, and Widgets team. This position is open inside the Bespoke Team.
We use a wide array of technologies, and we love to stay on the bleeding edge.
You will be working mainly with React, Redux, WebPack, and NodeJS, using HTTP2 and WebSockets APIs as the transfer protocols between the server and the client. We deploy containerized apps via Docker, Kubernetes, and a continuous delivery pipeline.
It’s an exciting product (especially for us and hopefully for you) and we’re looking for people who are ready to face a challenge, analyze existing functionality and transform and adapt it into something great using the latest stack of Web technologies.
- Code quality – You understand the standards that are enforced by the coding guide and keep compliant with them. You are a promoter of clean code and help more junior colleagues do the same through code reviews and feedback.
- Code review – You are actively involved in code reviews. You make sure that all coding standards are followed and that the submitter understands completely not only what to modify but why to do the changes that are required.
- Refactoring – You easily understand the existing code in the project and can identify the need for refactoring.
- Scalability, stability, and performance – You implement improvements and can offer solutions/alternatives on how to develop the code to further improve the scalability of the project.
- Code documentation – You document your work and how it affects the entire project (when applicable). You add comments in code according to standards/readme. You always keep your documentation up to date.
- Operational – You can handle simple incidents according to the defined SLAs and project processes (the complexity refers to system/platform complexity, technical solution complexity, or business knowledge).
- Communication – You contribute to best practices knowledge sharing and application within the project. You know how to share knowledge in many forms: feedback, presentations, recommendation of books and articles, recommendation of events, lessons learned, etc.
- 3-5 years previous experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in creating fast-performing interfaces using React and Redux
- Proven experience with REST web services and/or web APIs
- Basic knowledge of OOP and Data Access / Management
- Knowledge of OOP and Data Access / Management
- Passion for learning and perfecting skills
- Ability to work in a Kanban system with fast switching priorities
- Good English, both written and spoken
- Experience with all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Love working in a team and sharing ideas
- Open to giving and receiving feedback
Nice to have
- CI/CD – Basic understanding of deployment procedures and workflows
- Experience working on real-time web frontends
- Design patterns, optimization techniques, and best practices
- Experience using performance profiling tools and using different performance improvement techniques
- Adapt to a fast-changing environment / to be able to provide solutions for improved workflow / also able to work in a Kanban system with fast switching priorities
- 33 days off per year, including public holidays, rising to 43 by year 5 inside the company;
- 10 sick leave days per year (without a doctor’s note);
- 40% work from home over any 3-month period;
- If return to work soon after having child, 1 year 100% WFH for mothers;
- WFH after the child is born – for fathers: 13 weeks of 100% WFH (from the day of the birth of the child).
Benefits and Office perks:
- Daily catered lunch or lunch allowance;
- Medical Subscription;
- gym membership;
- Fruits Wednesday;
- Access to online learning platforms Udemy for Business and O’Reilly and budget for external training;
- Massage and Physical Therapy at work;
- Frequent free-bar parties, annual whole-company parties (have previously rented our own planes to get everyone together!);
- Fun corner: PS4, lots of board games;
- Group Architecture
- Chiang Mai
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
- Business Unit
Loading application form
Already working at EveryMatrix?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.