The Product Manager will oversee a team of Product Owners coordinating the development teams while also assisting other team members in areas such as Configuration Management, Business Analysis and Technical Writing. The products portfolio consists of the Player Account Management module, the Transaction module for all gaming and payments processing and the Legislation support that ensures the company is compliant in existing and future markets.
EveryMatrix is a leading B2B SaaS provider delivering iGaming software, content and services. We provide casino, sports betting, platform and payments, and affiliate management to 200 customers worldwide. The company is profitable, has over EUR 100m in annual revenues, and has 700 employees in offices across ten countries in Europe, Asia and the US. EveryMatrix was founded in 2008 and remained a founder-owned private company.
- Represent the customer to clearly define the vision, strategies and requirements to satisfy our clients’ (and potential clients’) demands and ensure our product provides answers to their needs while also satisfying our goals as a company;
- Use previous experience to operate strategically and be involved in the entire product lifecycle as well as performance and analysis;
- Work with the other teams and departments to identify opportunities to drive additional revenue and customer engagement through new features and optimizations;
- Review competitor products to identify opportunities for differentiation and market trends;
- Keep up with the latest technology trends and think creatively about how we can use them to improve customer experience;
- Overall responsibility for prioritization and scope of future product improvements and necessities;
- Participate in marketing and sales, including preparation of marketing materials, demos for top leads, and participation in RFP processes, as well as interaction with top clients on product features and roadmap presentations;
- Lead, offer mentorship and implement/track OKRs for the product team (product owners, configurations managers, technical writer, business analyst);
- Coordinate with the compliance team and take ownership of relevant regulatory requirements as they relate to the PAM in different jurisdictions;
- Work with the CTO and the Software Development Manager to ensure commitments are delivered on time and according to customer specifications.
- Two or more years of experience in a product management role or equivalent;
- Previous experience and a good understanding of lean and agile product development;
- Ability to see the ‘big picture,’ evaluate the business impact of issues and prioritize various requests;
- Online casino or other real money gaming experience is mandatory, especially around Player Account Management systems;
- Experience building excellent relationships;
- Ability to work across a wide range of different projects at the same time in an efficient manner within a fast-paced environment;
- Demonstrate a passion for continually improving our product;
- High levels of commitment and responsibility;
- Interest in and knowledge of the latest technology and trends;
- Highly organized and self-motivated, able to see a job through to conclusion;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to operate at all levels of an organization;
- An analytical mindset with the ability to translate business cases and analysis into tangible outcomes;
- Ability to determine development priorities, balancing strategic goals and short-term tactical developments, taking into account resource limitations;
- Ability to communicate well with both business stakeholders and software development teams;
- Previous experience as a Team Leader or Manager is mandatory;
- Previous experience in leading, inspiring and managing teams.
- 22 days off per year (33 including public holidays), rising to 32 (43 including public holidays) by year 5 inside the company
- 10 sick leave days per year (without a doctor’s note).
- 40% work from home over any 3-month period
- If returning to work soon after having a child, 1 year 100% WFH for mothers
- WFH after the child is born – for fathers: 13 weeks of 100% WFH (from the day of the birth of the child)
Benefits and Office perks:
- Daily catered lunch or lunch allowance in value of 85 EUR net per month
- Medical subscription– Regina Maria
- Our own in-house gym, health & well-being programs
- Fruits Tuesday
- Access to online learning platforms Udemy for Business and O’Reilly and budget for external training
- Massage at work
- Anniversary gifts
- Frequent free-bar parties, annual whole-company parties (have previously rented our own planes to get everyone together!)
- Fun corner: ping pong table, PS4, lots of board games.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
- Business Unit
Loading application form
Already working at EveryMatrix?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.