EveryMatrix is looking for a CRM Manager inside the Gaming Managed Services team in Bucharest.
EveryMatrix is a leading B2B SaaS provider delivering iGaming software, content and services. We provide casino, sports betting, platform and payments, and affiliate management to 200 customers worldwide. The company is profitable, has over EUR 100m in annual revenues, and 700 employees in offices across ten countries in Europe, Asia and the US. EveryMatrix was founded in 2008 and remains a founder-owned private company.
The Gaming Managed Services team provides support to our clients through the provision of outsourced services across the full scope of online gambling operations. This position will lead the retention marketing for various clients. Devising and executing strategy in collaboration with Affiliate and acquisition marketing teams to provide optimal results for our clients, blending creativity and clinical analysis, you will play a crucial role in our clients’ success.
We are looking for a versatile, full-time CRM Manager, comfortable with sports and casino players. Your knowledge of online gambling, coupled with an analytical approach to campaign management, means that you’re comfortable planning, executing and reporting on your successes to the team and head of the department.
- Manage the retention marketing for specific clients;
- Plan & execute weekly and monthly retention marketing campaigns for a range of player groups;
- Build and deploy a variety of promotions and bonuses to secure ongoing player engagement;
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of retention marketing activities (manage KPIs) both internally and externally;
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of CRM objectives, activities, and results;
- Take ownership of relevant regulatory requirements as they relate to online gambling in necessary jurisdictions.
- Demonstrable experience in CRM marketing, familiarity with retention marketing tools (Optimove, Fast Track, Emarsys etc.);
- Working knowledge of online gambling promotions;
- Commercial understanding of what success looks like relative to marketing efforts;
- Ability to coordinate content creation across multiple campaigns.
Very nice to have:
- Experience in regulated markets.
- 33 days off per year, including public holidays, rising to 43 by year 5 inside the company;
- 10 sick leave days per year (without a doctor’s note);
- 40% work from home over any 3-month period;
- If return to work soon after having child, 1 year 100% WFH for mothers;
- WFH after the child is born – for fathers: 13 weeks of 100% WFH (from the day of the birth of the child).
Benefits and Office perks:
- Daily catered lunch or lunch allowance in value of 85 EUR net per month;
- Medical Subscription – Regina Maria ;
- Our own in-house gym, health & well-being programs;
- Fruits Tuesday ;
- Access to online learning platforms Udemy for Business and O’Reilly and budget for external training;
- Massage at work;
- Frequent free-bar parties, annual whole-company parties (have previously rented our own planes to get everyone together!).
- Fun corner: ping pong table, PS4, lots of board games.
- CRM Manager
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
- Business Unit
Loading application form
Already working at EveryMatrix?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.