EveryMatrix is looking for an Affiliate Manager inside the Gaming Managed Services team in Bucharest.
EveryMatrix is a leading B2B SaaS provider delivering iGaming software, content and services. We provide casino, sports betting, platform and payments, and affiliate management to 200 customers worldwide. The company is profitable, has over EUR 100m in annual revenues, and 700 employees in offices across ten countries in Europe, Asia and the US. EveryMatrix was founded in 2008 and remains a founder-owned private company.
The Gaming Managed Services team provides support to our clients through the provision of outsourced services across the full scope of online gambling operations. This position will be responsible for establishing an affiliate program that will be made available to our clients and will be attractive to a wide array of affiliate marketers. As the first hire in the team, this position will require somebody willing to get their hands dirty with the ultimate aim of overseeing a growing team of affiliate managers.
We are looking for a full-time Affiliate Manager, knowledgeable and well-connected, with experience across multiple jurisdictions ideally with both casino and sportsbook experience. Able to think analytically and identify value from affiliate sources to develop and cultivate relationships as appropriate.
- Plan and execute, with support from the business, the set up of an affiliate program;
- Develop new and existing relationships with affiliates, introducing them to our client’s brands;
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of affiliate traffic sources (manage KPIs) both internally and externally;
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives, activities, and results.
- Work with CRM and Marketing Manager to maximize the effectiveness of ongoing campaign strategy;
- Take ownership of relevant regulatory requirements as they relate to online gambling in relevant jurisdictions.
- A real subject matter expert with comprehensive knowledge of Affiliates;
- Experience managing global Affiliate programs (either agency or in-house);
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Data-driven and highly competent with data analysis;
- Experience with analytics suites, e.g. Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics;
- Preferred: Experience with – or good understanding of – other digital marketing channels, e.g. Display, SEO, PPC, Paid Social, CRM.
- 33 days off per year, including public holidays, rising to 43 by year 5 inside the company;
- 10 sick leave days per year (without a doctor’s note);
- 40% work from home over any 3-month period;
- If return to work soon after having child, 1 year 100% WFH for mothers;
- WFH after the child is born – for fathers: 13 weeks of 100% WFH (from the day of the birth of the child).
Benefits and Office perks:
- Daily catered lunch or lunch allowance in value of 85 EUR net per month;
- Medical Subscription – Regina Maria ;
- Our own in-house gym, health & well-being programs;
- Fruits Tuesday ;
- Access to online learning platforms Udemy for Business and O’Reilly and budget for external training;
- Massage at work;
- Frequent free-bar parties, annual whole-company parties (have previously rented our own planes to get everyone together!).
- Fun corner: ping pong table, PS4, lots of board games.
- Affiliate Manager
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
- Business Unit
Loading application form
Already working at EveryMatrix?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.