EveryMatrix is looking for an AQA Specialist inside GamMatrix Development team in Bucharest.
EveryMatrix is a leading B2B SaaS provider delivering iGaming software, content and services. We provide casino, sports betting, platform and payments, and affiliate management to 200 customers worldwide. The company is profitable, has over EUR 100m in annual revenues, and 700 employees in offices across ten countries in Europe, Asia and the US. EveryMatrix was founded in 2008 and remains a founder-owned private company.
- Understanding and discussing and business requirements along with the Team Leader, Business Analysts, Project Managers, and other parties involved.
- Responsible for the entire testing activity: from building the test framework to test execution, from gap analysis of the existing solutions to extending those according to the project requirements.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts for Functional & Non-Functional scenarios.
- Creating, maintaining, and reporting upon Regression Test suites.
- Define and establish automation strategy and process for Web Applications (mostly Back End).
- Creating Test Plans according to internal procedures.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the design and development of all aspects of automated testing along with creation, execution and maintenance of automated tests using scripts and automation tools.
- Document and report bugs following the company guidelines.
- Regular reports of the progress and current activities.
- Ability to understand complex technical architecture.
- 2-5 years’ experience in Automation testing (Backend side), we use Python, but we believe you can pick it up quickly.
- Experience in working closely with the development team when performing testing activities as part of the same team.
- Familiarity with Test Case Management and Bug Tracking tools, preferably TestRail/ Jira.
- Familiar with: Rest web services & API testing tools (preferably Postman).
- Knowledge in working with CI tools: preferably GitLab-CI, Teamcity etc;
- Accuracy in reporting issues, all steps to reproduce and issue’s behavior.
- Experience in creating test specifications and test cases according to development requirements, maintain them regularly updated as well as create business cases according to development requirements – Test Rail.
- Experience with White Box, Grey Box and Black Box testing.
- Familiarity in applying Decision Table when dealing with complex business logic.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have skills:
- Understanding of application flow/ business from an end user, a technical person (developer) and client point of view.
- Experience in working with relational DBs, preferably PostgreSQL.
- Any background related to Casino Games and Sports Books, Sports Betting applications.
- Knowledge regarding APIs and know how to interpret/use them related to a rest API service as well as sockets.
- Good knowledge of Agile practices and experience in SCRUM teams.
- Self-motivated and result-oriented.
Work Life Balance:
- 33 days off per year, including public holidays, rising to 43 by year 5 inside the company;
- 10 sick leave days per year (without a doctor’s note);
- 40% work from home over any 3-month period;
- If return to work soon after having child, 1 year 100% WFH for mothers;
- WFH after the child is born – for fathers: 13 weeks of 100% WFH (from the day of the child’s birth).
Benefits and Office perks:
- Daily catered lunch or lunch allowance in value of 85 EUR net per month;
- Medical Subscription – Regina Maria ;
- Our own in-house gym, health & well-being programs;
- Fruits Tuesday ;
- Access to online learning platforms Udemy for Business and O’Reilly and budget for external training;
- Massage at work;
- Frequent free-bar parties, annual whole-company parties (have previously rented our own planes to get everyone together!).
- Fun corner: ping pong table, PS4, lots of board games.
- AQA Specialist
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
- Business Unit
Loading application form
Already working at EveryMatrix?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.