EveryMatrix is a leading B2B SaaS provider delivering iGaming software, content and services. We provide casino, sports betting, platform and payments, and affiliate management to 200 customers worldwide. The company is profitable, has over EUR 100m in annual revenues, and 700 employees in offices across ten countries in Europe, Asia and the US. EveryMatrix was founded in 2008 and remains a founder-owned private company.
You will be part of the EMFE department. Working on the group level, EveryMatrix Front-End (short EMFE) is the department that manages everything related to the front-end: from some banners or the need for a logo to a fully functional, cutting-edge online casino. We are composed of 5 teams: Bespoke Team, Business Team, QA Team, Native Apps team, and Widgets team. This position is open inside the Bespoke Team.
We use a wide array of technologies, and we love to stay on the bleeding edge.
You will be working mainly with React, Redux, WebPack, and NodeJS, using HTTP2 and WebSockets APIs as the transfer protocols between the server and the client. We deploy containerized apps via Docker, Kubernetes, and a continuous delivery pipeline.
It’s an exciting product (especially for us and hopefully for you) and we’re looking for people who are ready to face a challenge, analyze existing functionality and transform and adapt it into something great using the latest stack of Web technologies.
You will be working on our own framework that is built on top of ReactJs. This is a cool new project that we’ll be using to deliver white-label websites faster than ever. You will be part of the core team of the framework working on the most interesting and challenging things. Amongst the most important responsibilities of the role, you will have are:
- Code quality – You understand the standards that are enforced by the coding guide and keep compliant with them. You are a promoter of clean code and help more junior colleagues do the same through code reviews and feedback.
- Code review – You are actively involved in code reviews. You make sure that all coding standards are followed and that the submitter understands completely not only what to modify but why to do the changes that are required.
- Refactoring – You easily understand the existing code in the project and can identify the need for refactoring.
- Scalability, stability and performance – You implement improvements and can offer solutions / alternatives on how to develop the code to further improve scalability of the project.
- Code documentation – You document your work and how it affects the entire project (when applicable). You add comments in code according to standards / readme. You always keep your documentation up to date.
- Operational – You can handle simple incidents according to the defined SLAs and project processes (the complexity refers to system/platform complexity, technical solution complexity or business knowledge).
- Communication – You contribute to best practices knowledge sharing and application within the project. You know how to share knowledge in many forms: feedback, presentations, recommendation of books and articles, recommendation of events, lessons learned etc.
- Three to five years previous experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in creating fast performing interfaces using React and Redux
- Proven experience with REST web services and/or web APIs
- Basic knowledge of OOP and Data Access / Management
- Knowledge of OOP and Data Access / Management
- Passion for learning and perfecting skills
- Ability to work in a Kanban system with fast switching priorities
- Good English, both written and spoken
- Experience with all stages of software development lifecycle
- Love working in a team and sharing ideas
- Open to giving and receiving feedback
Work Life Balance:
- 33 days off per year, including public holidays, rising to 43 by year 5 inside the company
- 10 sick leave days per year (without a doctor’s note)
- 40% work from home, over any 3-month period
- If returning to work soon after having child, 1 year 100% WFH for mothers
- WFH after child is born – for fathers: 13 weeks of 100% WFH (from the day of the birth of the child)
Benefits and Office perks:
- Daily catered lunch or lunch allowance in value of 85 EUR net per month
- Private Medical insurance – Regina Maria
- Our own in-house gym, health & well-being programs
- Fruits Tuesday
- Access to online learning platforms Udemy for Business and O’Reilly and budget for external training
- Massage at work
- Anniversary gifts
- Frequent free-bar parties, annual whole-company parties (have previously rented our own planes to get everyone together!)
- Fun corner: ping pong table, PS4, lots of board games
- Group Architecture
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
- Business Unit
Loading application form
Already working at EveryMatrix?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.